Let’s join virtually for community, inspiration and practice as we navigate this time of change. Through movement breath and meditation, Yoga practice allows you to relax your mind and embrace the unknown with resilience and equanimity.
Please join me for online classes that will:
- reset your nervous system
- optimize immune function
- connect you with the incredible OYC yoga community
- support you in navigating the challenges of this time
- help to manage stress and anxiety
Classes will be offered live and also recorded for use at other times.
The live schedule is as follows: Click the link near your chosen class time and it will bring you directly to your Be Home Now online yoga experience. You can also use the 9 digit meeting i.d. in red to log into the class. I can’t wait to see you!
- Gentle Tuesday – Tuesday 9:00-10:15am 746-228-667 or https://zoom.us/j/746228667
- Your Favorite Chair Yoga – Tuesday 11:00-12:00am (A sturdy, non-upholstered chair is best) 113-302-926 or https://zoom.us/j/113302926
- EveryBody’s Home – Wednesday 827-219-110 5:00-6:15pm 351-629-182 or https://zoom.us/j/351629182
- Thursday’s Deep Flow – Thursday 5:30-6:45pm 439-623-166 or https://zoom.us/j/439623166
- Sacred Saturday – 9:00-10:15am 827-219-110 or https://zoom.us/j/827219110
Classes are offered on Zoom . Class times and days are subject to change based on interest.
Special Offering – “Pause & Reset”- By Appointment
These private mini sessions are ideal for essential workers who are sleep deprived, stressed and hungry for respite. Individuals experiencing a heightened sense of anxiety and stress will also find these sessions of great value.
Using a combination of breath and relaxation techniques ellen will lull you into an experience of deep ease, peace and restorative rest. 4 weekly slots available. You choose to meet for 15 or 30 minutes. Pre-registration is required. To schedule, email ellen at ellen@OneYogaCenter.com
Wednesday: 8:00-8:30 am or 7:00-7:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30-9:00 am 0r 4:30-5:00 pm
- Classes and Pause & Reset can be enjoyed as a gift or by a gratitude offering. If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, I encourage you to participate without financial concern.
- Students with current class cards can choose to: A) put your card on hold until classes resume at OYC. B) personally keep track (I have no means of doing this) of the number of online classes you are taking and we can update your card when classes resume at the studio.
- If you would like to make a gratitude offering please do so. The amount is your option. You can do so through PayPal (button below) or by check. Checks can be made payable to Ellen Schaeffer and mailed to our studio address, 142A Danielson Pike, Foster, RI 02825.
I’ll be in touch.
love and namaste, ellen