Let’s join virtually for community, inspiration and practice as we navigate this time of change. Through movement breath and meditation, Yoga practice allows you to relax your mind and embrace the unknown with resilience and equanimity.
Please join me for online classes that will:
- reset your nervous system
- optimize immune function
- connect you with the incredible OYC yoga community
- support you in navigating the challenges of this time
- help to manage stress and anxiety
Classes will be offered live and also recorded for use at other times.
The live schedule is as follows: Click the link near your chosen class time and it will bring you directly to your Be Home Now online yoga experience. You can also use the 9 digit meeting i.d. in red to log into the class. I can’t wait to see you!
- Monday morning Tea & Technology – 10:00am (3/23/20 only-let’s say hello and practice with the technology together). 571-324-731 or https://zoom.us/j/571324731.
- Gentle Tuesday – Tuesday 9:00-10:15am 746-228-667 or https://zoom.us/j/746228667
- Your Favorite Chair Yoga – Tuesday 11:00-12:00am (A sturdy, non-upholstered chair is best) 113-302-926 or https://zoom.us/j/113302926
- EveryBody’s Home – Wednesday 827-219-110 5:00-6:15pm 351-629-182 or https://zoom.us/j/351629182
- Thursday’s Deep Flow – Thursday 5:30-6:45pm 439-623-166 or https://zoom.us/j/439623166
- Sacred Saturday – 9:00-10:15am 827-219-110 or https://zoom.us/j/827219110
Classes are offered on Zoom . Class times and days are subject to change based on interest. There will be time following each class to check in and say hello.
- These classes can be enjoyed without payment. If you are experiencing financial hardship and can not pay I encourage you to join us anyway.
- Students with current class cards can choose to: A) put your card on hold until classes resume at OYC. B) personally keep track (I have no means of doing this) of the number of online classes you are taking and we can update your card when classes resume at the studio.
- To support ongoing expenses at the studio I added a paypal donate button to this page. Feel free to donate for 1 class or a series of classes. The amount is your option. Namaste, I thank you for your support.
- If you prefer to donate by check, Checks can be made payable to Ellen Schaeffer and mailed to our studio address, 142A Danielson Pike, Foster, RI 02825.
I’ll be in touch.
love and namaste, ellen