Research shows that regular meditation practice changes the brain. The changes include an increase in gray matter which is essential for processing information. Meditation slows down the “monkey mind” and its quieting effect generates an increased sense of wellbeing or happiness. Meditation has also been shown to be a great tool for managing anxiety, stress and depression. And, it has also been shown to improve concentration and attention.
Ready to get started?
Join Ellen for this two part workshop where you will:
- Explore different meditation techniques
- Learn Mudras (hand positions) to support meditation
- Practice in a supportive group setting
- Discover what meditation is not, the myths about meditation
- Have your questions answered
- Receive guidance on how to begin & maintain a regular practice
Please note the dates below have been updated do to a scheduling issues
Session 1 – May 2, 11:00-1:00
Session 2 – May 16, 2020 11:00-1:00
$60 or $50 – early bird by April 18, 2020